Are you an experienced MapR / Big Data Developer, excited to work with an international team and motivated by cutting-edge assignments? Then we want you to join WebCreek, as we innovate solutions for our world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, and Nike.
We know that you’ll already have the experience in …:
o Apache Kafka - 2 Years
- Stream / Micro batch Processing – 5 Years
o Spark Streaming
o Kafka Streams
o Akka Streams
- Batch Processing – Hadoop, Spark – 5 Years
- Query Engine – Spark SQL, Apache Drill, OJAI API, Hive – 2 Years
- NoSQL DB – HBase / Document Store – 5 Years
- Big Data Concepts – 5 Years
o Distributed File System
o Clusters – Node topology – High Availability, Scalability, Reliability
o Query Engine/Virtualization
o File Formats – Parquet, Avro, …
- Java 8, Spring Framework – Integration, Boot, Data, ReST, … -- 5 to 10 years
- Scripting – Bash/Python – 2 years
- Time Series Data – 1 year
- Development experience with MapR Converged Data Platform – MapR FS, MapR Event Streams & MapR DB – 5 years
...with a commanding knowledge of:
- Operational experience with MapR Converged Data Platform – Node/Cluster sizing & setup, deployment of code, monitoring & trouble shooting.
And we’d be even more stoked if you knew:
- Development Experience with real time stream processing, event processing frameworks, parallel processing
- Development Experience with commercial applications
- Development experience with event processing design patterns
Worth your weight in gold:
Salary is commensurate with experience. We value the knowledge you bring to the table, and invest in our teams to help them grow more!
Questions about us?
Our company was established back in 1996, with HQ in Houston, Texas. Now, we join more than 100 people in one, steadily-growing team, with offices across Latin America (Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Ecuador) and in Lviv, Ukraine.
Visit our web-site: http://webcreek.com
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org