If you are an experienced Node.JS Developer, willing to take a role in an international team, working on amazing projects for world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, Nike, and others then we will be glad to see you in our team.
We expect from you:
- Commercial experience using Node.JS;
- Working proficiency in technical English;
- Experience in assessment and solving technical tasks, code review;
- Team player, easily building communication;
- Experience in communicating with English speakers on technical issues;
- Knowledge in basic principles and different ways of programming, following new technologies and finding new solutions;
- Result-oriented, business-oriented.
- Advanced/upper-intermediate English (to work in a multinational team)
- Node.js (4.4.3 or later)
- React (version 15.0.2 or later)
- MongoDB (3.4.2 or later) (not mandatory) but should know a least one NoSQL databases
- Html and CSS
Would be a plus
- Express (node)
- REST APIs
- SQL Server, SQL Server replication
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- .NET Core/Web API
- some familiarity with JQuery, Sass/CSS
- LINQ - experience with Entity Framework or similar
- SQL Server - familiar with Stored procedures and functions
- SOAP Web Services
- Writing clean code, following new technologies and finding new easy-to-support solutions;- Solving technical tasks and issues, code review;
- Supporting team members, mentoring;
- Conducting technical interviews with candidates;
- Communicating with English speaking teammates on technical issues, assessments.
- Full-time job, competitive salary with regular revision
- Perspectives of growth in a team according to a personal development plan
- Personal, Technical and team-building training - WebCreek University.
- Working with the first league international clients
- Tools and workspaces suitable for your comfort and efficiency
- Internal incentives
- Possibility of traveling to support projects
Are you passionate about tech and looking to become part of a community rather than another company? If so, we are looking for you! Become a part of our team and enjoy a fun (relaxed), innovative and diverse environment where you can come as you are and grow with us.
At WebCreek we are ……. About technology, software development, UX/UI, web & mobile apps and more. Beyond tech, we are dedicated to finding solutions to everyday problems through technology and digital transformation. We offer competitive salaries and the possibility to travel and work in any of our offices worldwide.