If you are an experienced Software Engineer, willing to take a role in an international team, working on amazing projects for world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, Nike and others then we will be glad to see you in our team
We expect from you:
- Commercial experience using С#/.Net.
- Experience in assessment and solving technical tasks, code review;
- Team player, easily building communication;
- Advanced Knowledge in different ways of programming, following new technologies and finding new solutions;
- Result-oriented, business-oriented.
- 5+ Years of Experience as a Full Stack Software Developer
- .NET Framework 4/4.5
- Restful services
- ASP.NET Web API
- ASP.NET Core
- Angular 5 or above
- Entity Framework
- some familiarity with JQuery, Sass/Css, HTML 5
- LINQ — experience with Entity Framework or similar
- SQL Server — familiar with Stored procedures and functions
- SSRS, SSIS
- SOAP Web Services
- Dev Express SQL Server, SQL Server replication
- Cloud Platforms (Azure/AWS)
Would be a plus
- Click Once
- .NET Remoting
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Writing a clean code, following new technologies and finding new easy-to-support solutions;
- Solving technical tasks and issues, code review;
- Supporting team members, mentoring;
- Conducting technical interviews with candidates;
- Communicating with English speaking teammates on technical issues, assessments.
About the company:
WebCreek is the software development company specializing in website development, custom cloud applications, management software and Unity3D/VR technologies.
Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, Shell are among our numerous clients.Our company was established back in 1996 with HQ in Houston, Texas. Now we are having more than 120 people in our steadily growing team with offices in Quito (Ecuador), Lviv (Ukraine), Lima (Peru), Medellin (Colombia), Mexico City (Mexico), Angeles (Philippines).