If you are an experienced Full Stack Software Developer, willing to take a role in an international team, working on amazing projects for world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, Nike and others then we will be glad to see you in our team
We expect from you:
- Commercial experience using С#/.Net;
- Working proficiency in technical English
- Experience in assessment and solving technical tasks, code review;
- Team player, easily building communication;
- Experience in communicating with English speakers on technical issues;
- Knowledge in basic principles and different ways of programming, following new technologies and finding new solutions;
- Result-oriented, business-oriented.
- .NET Framework 4/4.5 — 5 years of experience
- Restful services — 4 years of experience
- ASP.NET Web API — 5 years of experience
- ASP.NET Core — 2 years of experience
- Angular 5 or above — 2 years of experience
- Entity Framework
- some familiarity with JQuery, Sass/Css, HTML 5
- LINQ — experience with Entity Framework or similar
- SQL Server — familiar with Stored procedures and functions
- SSRS, SSIS
- SOAP Web Services
Would be a plus
- Dev Express
- Click Once
- .NET Remoting
- SQL Server, SQL Server replication
- Cloud Platforms (Azure/AWS)
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Writing a clean code, following new technologies and finding new easy-to-support solutions;
- Solving technical tasks and issues, code review;
- Supporting team members, mentoring;
- Conducting technical interviews with candidates;
- Communicating with English speaking teammates on technical issues, assessments.
About the company:
WebCreek is the software development company specializing in website development, custom cloud applications, management software and Unity3D/VR technologies.
Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, Shell are among our numerous clients.
Our company was established back in 1996 with HQ in Houston, Texas. Now we are having more than 70 people in our steadily growing team with offices in Quito (Ecuador), Lviv (Ukraine), Lima (Peru), Medellin (Colombia), Mexico City (Mexico).