If you are an experienced C#/.NET Developer, willing to take a leadership role in an international team, working on amazing projects for world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, Nike and others then we will be glad to see you in our team
We expect from you:
commercial experience using С#/.Net;
- Working proficiency in technical English;
- Experience in assessment and solving technical tasks, code review;
- Team player, easily building communication;
- Experience in communicating with English speakers on technical issues;
- Knowledge in basic principles and different ways of programming, following new technologies and finding new solutions;
- Result-oriented, business-oriented.
- DV Express
- SQL Server
- Windows service
- Web Forms
- Win Forms
• Writing a clean code, following new technologies and finding new easy-to-support solutions;
• Solving technical tasks and issues, code review;
• Supporting team members, mentoring;
• Conducting technical interviews with candidates;
• Communicating with English speaking teammates on technical issues, assessments.
- Full-time job, competitive salary with regular revision and bonuses
- Perspectives of growth in a team according to a personal development plan
- Technical and team building trainings
- Working with the first league international clients
About the company:
WebCreek is the software development company specializing in website development, custom cloud applications, management software and Unity3D/VR technologies.
Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, Shell are among our numerous clients.
Our company was established back in 1996 with HQ in Houston, Texas. Now we are having more than 70 people in our steadily growing team with offices in Quito, Ecuador and Lviv, Ukraine.