Are you an experienced LabVIEW Developer, excited to work with an international team and motivated by cutting-edge assignments? Then we want you to join WebCreek, as we innovate solutions for our world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, and Nike.
We expect from you:
- 5+ years of commercial experience using LabVIEW ;
- Working proficiency in technical English;
- Experience in assessment and solving technical tasks, code review;
- Team player, easily building communication;
- Experience in communicating with English speakers on technical issues;
- Knowledge in basic principles and different ways of programming, following new technologies and finding new solutions;
- Result-oriented, business-oriented.
- LAVA Code Repository
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- .Net Framework
- Develop maintainable LabVIEW code to implement customer projects including; test system, robotics, embedded control systems, measurement and control.
- Maintain and expand existing test and control code.
- Use industry tools for code reviews, source code control, documentation.
- Lead design reviews and internal training on LabVIEW.
- Increase certification levels, eventually teach LabVIEW courses.
- Full-time job, competitive salary with regular revision and bonuses
- Perspectives of growth in a team according to a personal development plan
- Technical and team building trainings
- Working with the first league international clients
About the company:
WebCreek is the software development company specializing in website development, custom cloud applications, management software and Unity3D/VR technologies.
Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, Shell are among our numerous clients.
Our company was established back in 1996 with HQ in Houston, Texas. Now we are having more than 70 people in our steadily growing team with offices in Quito, Ecuador and Lviv, Ukraine.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org