UX | UI Designer
WebCreek’s UX|UI Designers, as part of the internal Creative Department, are in charge of the User Experience and interface Design for all digital products developed for clients or for Internal purposes, in accordance with the company standards and under the tutelage of the Creative Director.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-directed and be equally comfortable in presenting concepts and designs to members in the team, stakeholders and clients. The candidate should take initiative in solving complex design problems, have the versatility to explore new approaches and engage in learning opportunities at all times.
- Contextual and Experimental research to support project documentation and team briefing.
- Design Potential solutions with a user-centered approach and relevant data.
- Understand information architecture, Create wireframes, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Translate concepts into mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Ensure adequate visual output of interfaces by creating detailed stylesheets and visual system guidelines.
- Adapt and respond to sudden changes and updates requested by team members, stakeholders or clients.
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required:
- At least 2-3 years with experience with UI/UX design.
- High level conceptual thinking about product design and user problems
- The ability to articulate and defend design choices using relevant research data
- A very high degree of focus on the customer (User Centered design approach) and understanding of prevailing trends in UX
- High attention to detail and pixel-perfect execution.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communications skills.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices as well as strong capabilities in Graphic Design, Color Theory, Design Psychology, etc.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools, like (not limited to): Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Invision, Balsamiq, Adobe Photoshop, among others.
Bonus Capabilities (Not Mandatory)
- Knowledge of Design Thinking and Lean methodologies.
- HTML + CSS knowledge.
- English proficiency.